Creating a Webtalk account
- If you would like to create a Webtalk account, please follow these simple steps:
- Ask a friend to invite you -OR- Request an invite
- Once you receive an invitation in your inbox, click the link for the sign up form
- Fill out your name, email address, mobile number, password, and birth date
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish the sign up process, you will need to confirm your email address
Email confirmation and complete sign-up
- To finish creating your Webtalk account, please validate the email address
- Click the link sent to you via email, and complete sign-up
- Didn’t receive confirmation email? (link to ticket creation?)
- Verifying your contact information will help us know we’re sending your personal account information to the right place.
Note: Please verify your email as soon as possible.
Why am I being asked for my mobile number?
- Adding a mobile number to your account:
- Helps keep your account secure
- Helps verify your identity
- Makes it easier to connect with friends and family on Webtalk
- Helps you regain access to your account if you have trouble logging in
Note: You can control who can see your number.
I can’t find my confirmation email
Webtalk automatically sends confirmation emails to the email address provided at sign-up. If you can’t find your confirmation email:
- Check your junk/spam mail folder. If using gmail, check your promotional folder.
- Make sure you entered the correct email. If you entered the wrong email, you can change it and the system will resend the email.
- Still Didn’t receive confirmation email? (link to ticket creation?)
Why did I receive a confirmation email from Webtalk?
When you create a Webtalk account or add a new email, Webtalk automatically sends you a confirmation email to the address provided to verify that you own the email address.
Please click the link in the confirmation email to complete the verification process.
Why was my name rejected at signup?
We ask that you use your real name, or the name that you go by in everyday life. This makes connecting with people easier and more genuine. We may block certain aliases or names to help prevent people from creating fake or fraudulent accounts. We apologize if the system blocked your name by mistake.
When creating a personal account:
- Make sure that your name follows our guidelines
- Try clicking your Webtalk invitation again and re-entering your information
- If you still cannot sign up, please let us know
If you are trying to promote a business, product, organization or idea, please create a page. Learn more about Webtalk Pages
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request