- Webtalk's proprietary SocialCRM tools help you upload/store/organize Videos with intuitive labels, tags and filtering features (channels) to facilitate sharing/searching/viewing Videos.
- SocialCRM helps you create channels and sub-channels --by relationship type-- and with specialty labels and tags to seamlessly organize/segregate/view/distribute your Videos to the right audience.
- Select which networks can view your Videos at the connection process --by granting/denying-- each contact access to your Personal Network Data and/or your Professional Network Data.
- SocialCRM helps your further manage video sharing by using channels (categories, labels, and tags) that can be easily edited and customized.
Post Videos as:
- Public Posts are shared with all your Followers and All your connections.
- All Connections Posts are shared only with your connections (everyone that you accept/accepts you)
- Professional Connections Posts are shared with the people you gave access to your Professional Network Data.
- Personal Connections Posts are shared with the people you gave access to your Personal Network Data.
- Custom Posts are for sub-channels and groups such as clients, investors, or colleagues.
- Only Me Posts are not shared. Enjoy Video storage by uploading Videos to the Only Me channel (free up to 2GB).
- The categories and labels selected for each contact determines the channels that contact will have access to.
- The files/photos/videos/profile information that you share will ONLY post to the channel(s) that you select.
- SocialCRM channels control how much access each contact will have to the Videos you share (channels are created by you!)
- Webtalk channels protect your privacy, while streamlining audience reach, and content [file] delivery.
NOTE: To learn more about our professional contact/content/relationship management tools, see SocialCRM Features.
- Click Disable Comments option to deactivate comments from all users OR non-connections only
- Easily syndicate and share your post to Slack, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn with Webtalk's social syndication buttons.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.