2. When the right Side Menu appears, click on your Name or Avatar to see and manage the information on your Universal Profile
3. Click Edit Profile to manage the Content, and Privacy of your Universal Profile NOTE: Webtalk gives users controls (SocialCRM) to create layers of privacy and manage who can see the data/information on their Universal Profile.
This means all your contacts, in one place, with privacy controls to limit content visibility. Conversely, you can also use it as a powerful tool to exhibit and showcase specific elements of your profile.
4. Scroll down the the Contact section to manage your contact information, and who can see it.
5. Click to add info and then click Add to save all changes
6. Choose which groups will have visibility of your Contact Info including Social Profiles, Phone Number, Email and more.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request