1. Click the Hamburger Icon menu on the right corner of the page
2. Find and click on Privacy & Account Settings from the side menu options
3. Under General Settings, find Email then click on the Pencil Icon to edit
4. Add a new Email Address in the text box and click Add Email
5. Click Verify Email and Webtalk will send a verification email.
6. Once the email has been verified you can select which email you want to set as Primary
7. Click the Check Mark to approve changes -or- Cancel to discard changes
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.