- Webtalk's proprietary SocialCRM tools help you upload/store/organize Photos with intuitive labels, tags and filtering features (channels) to facilitate sharing/searching/viewing photos.
- SocialCRM helps you create channels and sub-channels --by relationship type-- and with specialty labels and tags to seamlessly organize/segregate/view/distribute your photos to the right audience.
- Select which networks can view your Photos at the connection process --by granting/denying-- each contact access to your Personal Network Data and/or your Professional Network Data.
- SocialCRM helps your further manage photo sharing by using channels (categories, labels, and tags) that can be easily edited and customized.
- The categories and labels selected for each contact determines the channels that contact will have access to.
- The photos/videos/files/profile information that you share will ONLY post to the channel(s) that you select.
- SocialCRM channels control how much access each contact will have to the Photos you share (channels are created by you!)
- Webtalk channels protect your privacy, while streamlining audience reach, and content [photo] delivery.
NOTE: To learn more about our professional contact/content/relationship management tools, see SocialCRM Features.
Have more questions? Submit a request