1. Click the Hamburger Icon menu on the right corner of the page
2. Find and click on Privacy & Account Settings from the side menu options
3. Under General Settings, find Password then click on the Pencil Icon to edit
4. Fill out your Old Password.
5. Enter your New Password and re-enter the New Password
6. Click the Check Mark to approve changes -or- Cancel to discard changes
When creating your password:
- Try to not use generic or obvious passwords. Your password should be at least 6 characters long and consists of a combination of numbers, upper case letters and lowercase letters.
- Your password should be difficult to guess to ensure the safety of your profile and personal information.
- Make sure that your Webtalk password is different from passwords used for other accounts, such as your personal email or bank accounts.