1. Click the drop down arrow to the right of your avatar on the navigation pane
2. Find and click on Privacy & Settings
3. Under General Settings, find Password then click on the Pencil Icon to edit
4. Fill out your Old Password.
5. Enter your New Password and re-enter the New Password
6. Click the Check Mark to approve changes -or- Cancel to discard changes
When creating your password:
- Try to not use generic or obvious passwords. Your password should be at least 6 characters long and consists of a combination of numbers, upper case letters and lowercase letters.
- Your password should be difficult to guess to ensure the safety of your profile and personal information.
- Make sure that your Webtalk password is different from passwords used for other accounts, such as your personal email or bank accounts.