PRO Platinum ONLY Feature:
Incognito profile viewing allows you to navigate Webtalk without notifying other users you have visited their page. However, if you do want to notify the other user that you have viewed their page, this feature allows you to do that on a per user basic with the button below:
- When visiting another users page, on the right column of the screen, you will find a yellow button that says: 'Incognito Mode: ON'.
- Notify the user you visited their page by clicking 'unhide this profile visit'.
Turning Off Incognito Mode:
1. Click the hamburger icon in the top right corner of the navigation pane . A menu will appear from the right side of the screen
2. Find and click on Privacy and Account Settings
3. Select if you would like the default mode to be ON/OFF